Sat, Apr 01|
Coral Springs Aquatic Complex
Umberto Pelizzari Workshop
Umberto will share personal knowledge through pool training in breath-work and relaxation, equalization, static apnea, and dynamic no-fin / bi-fin / mono-fin.
Time & Location
Apr 01, 9:00 AM – Apr 02, 5:30 PM
Coral Springs Aquatic Complex, 12441 Royal Palm Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33065, USA
About the event
Umberto Pelizzari holds 16 Deep Freediving World Records. He is the first man in the history of Freediving to overcome the wall of -150 meters.
His Latest Books:
- Manual of freediving underwater on a single breath - 2022
- Con la forza del respiro - 2021
- Specific training for freediving deep, static and dynamic apnea - 2019
- Manual of freediving second edition - 2015
- Dry training for freediving - 2015
- Deeply - 2011
The workshop is organised by MIA Sense and Freedive Gravedad Cero in partnership with Juan M. Valdivia Valdivia, MD - Apnea Academy International - CMAS Finswimming World Cup USA - Freedive 305 - VORTEX Freediving - Sandra Orejuela.
1st Day Opening • MIA Sense and Freedive Gravedad Cero